Friday, November 9, 2007

Keeping Busy at Home!

I've managed to keep busy since returning to Spokane. Mom and I have been spring cleaning since I won't be here next spring to do my fair share of cleaning. I have a ton of things to do for my visa to go to dominicia. They require a police report, chest x-ray, random vaccinations, pictures and piles of paperwork. I've also been trying to see as many people as possible.

I was at the book store today and found a copy of "First Aid for the USMLE I." I am such as nerd. I am as excited about getting another review book as a young girl is about getting another doll.

I am getting excited to head south to go back to school, but I'm trying to enjoy my break. There won't be another real break until my name is Dr. Nicole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment