Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kidney's and a cold

Last weekend was lots of fun after our exam; however, now i am dying of the common cold. It isn't any better to have a cold down here in this warm weather because you feel like you have hot and cold flashes everytime you walk outside!! I can't tell if I have a fever (which I don't think I do) or if I have air conditioning fever!!

We are starting the kidney's in physiology this week. My advice to you: don't mess up your kidneys! They are complicated and they are very important. Don' t do anything that may hurt your kidneys.

We are only a month away from the final and I started reviewing on Monday. I'm tired and looking forward to having this first semester behind me.

1 comment:

  1. Take care of upir cold!!! How did you do on your test on the 13th?? Say Hi to Farley.

    Pam Meye

    ReplyDelete