Sunday, October 21, 2007

Good Bye Miami

On Friday, I went to the post office and dropped off four boxes of books, Miami goodies and such. I think I went a little crazy with the Miami food. Oh well, at least I’ll have some fun things from Miami once I’m home. After the post office, I went to a movie then to my favorite gelato place for one last GIANT scoop.
I’ll be leaving Miami tomorrow and I’m shocked to say how excited I am to get home. It’s been great fun down here, but I’m too old for some of these antics. I have no desire to go to clubs or to drink until I’m sick and I feel like much of Miami is overwhelmed with this party mentality. I’m excited to sleep in my own bed (with my 500 thread count sheets—boy, did I spoil myself when I had a job!).
I’m using my last day in Miami to do important things, such as catch up on Grey’s Anatomy and pack. I still have medical jargon all over my mirrors in my apartment so I’m still reading my mirror and seeing things like “the portal triad is comprised of the branch of the hepatic artery, branch of the hepatic portal vein and the bile duct.” Helpful information when I’m watching Grey’s anatomy.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME, NICOLE :) !!!!!!!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to be home. Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete