Sunday, October 7, 2007

Less than two weeks....

Our final is less than two weeks away (October 18th). I have my plan of attack documented and I'm ready to study. So far this weekened, I've done about 200 reivew questions and I think I can do another 700 before the final in addition to reviewing everything if I can stick to my schedule. Our final is 200 questions (50 from Microbiology/Immunology, 50 from Physiology, 50 from biochemistry and 50 from histology and anatomy). We have four hours to complete the task. I get a little tired after an hour so I'll have to put in extra practice talking exams (and of course you can take a minute or two break during the exam to relax).

Anyway, I better hit the books. I can honestly say that even though it's 90 degrees out, I'm excited to get home and away from my terrible apartment (I'm sure ALL of you know what I'm talking about!!).

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! You do have a big test coming! Good luck, though i'm sure you'll do great! I have a renal test on Tuesday. Somehow my instructor thinks that Renal and Urology are 2 separate systems and so we test on Renal on Tuesday and Urology on next Tuesday. Our instructor is a little wacky anyways so we'll see how this goes!
    Good luck! Brenda G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! miss ya lots & hope to see you soon..we'll need to catch up (a lot). Good luck on ALL your exams....but...won't you be a little sad to wake up and not find a gecco crawling up your leg ;)! *Mrs. Reno*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda,

    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. My internet has been down and I've been spending all my time at the libary. Good luck with your renal test today. If you don't know the answer, it is probably the proximal tubules because that is where most the reabsorption happens. I hate to admit it, but I kinda like the kidneys. They are challenging, but they do so many cool things and I really think that acid base physiology is fun. I, however, am not looking forward to the kidney section of my exam on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal,
    I hope everything is going well up in Idaho. I don't think I've seen you since your wedding. We'll have to get together for coffee or lunch next week.

    ReplyDelete