Monday, October 19, 2009

Cold Front

Yesterday it was 60 degrees for the high in South Florida. Now, I know 60 degrees doesn't sound too bad to all of you up north, but I've grown accustomed to the 90s with about 99% humidity. It felt downright frigid. Today, our study day off, I was planning on going to to pool to read One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. However, mother nature had another plan: it was in the lower 70s. Now, I know I can't really complain too much, but I look forward to getting outside and enjoying Miami every Monday afternoon for a couple hours, so I was a bit disappointed today. I'm sure it will be back to the normal 80-90s the rest of the week--when I'm indoors studying for the USMLE step one exam. Speaking of the Step, I've put in my final date (the step is an application process in and of itself, which I started in July). It's getting down to crunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment