Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sleepy...

I am so tired; however, everyone I've talked to in the last few weeks is complaining of being tired. I guess that is part of being in medical school. I usually have not problem falling asleep, but I had trouble the last couple nights and I think it is just because there is so much going on in my head that it is hard just to turn it off and go to sleep. However, about 2:00pm I get really tired and could fall asleep if given half the chance. But at least I'm not the only one with this weird sleep pattern. I suspect it is because we have a HUGE exam next Monday; perhaps that is why no one is sleeping well.


Farley and I were at the study space last night, but decided to leave a couple minutes early for dinner to catch the sunset. Here are a few pictures:




Picture 1: The boat that sits about 200 feet off the shore near my apartment. Picture taken at the end of the hall way from which I enter my apartment.



Picture 2: Again taken from the end of the hall way. Note the tops of the palm trees and the dock to the left.


Picture 3: This is a picture of the ocean from my balcony. My view is probably the BEST part of living in the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment