Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More motivation

"Some give up their designs when they have almost reached a goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain victory by exerting, at the last moment more vigorous efforts than before"--Herodotus

At this point in my preparation for USMLE step 1, I'm needed to exert more vigorous efforts than before. I'm trying really hard, but sometimes I need a little extra motivation to keep me going. Since I'm part Italian and a full time jazz lover, I've found just the motivation that I need: the Jazzed up Rocky Theme. Yes, you read correctly. Not only is it an amazing version of the Rocky Theme, the orchestra is wearing the most fantastic 1970s suits ever. If you ever need a pick me up, just listen to this and you too will be ready to take on the world.

1 comment: