Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Farley and I decided to have a quiet Thanksgiving by ourselves in New York City.  When I was a little girl, I felt it was my responsibility to make Mom a brunch (which at first, involved having Dad take me to the store for donuts).  Ever since then, I have a "traditional Thanksgiving Brunch."  Thus, I made scones, eggs, turkey bacon and clementines for brunch.  Since we had a late brunch, we had a late dinner.  Farley was so helpful: he had the "dirty hands" and did the rinsing and stuffing of the turkey while I ran around him getting everything that was needed. We did a full homemade Thanksgiving meal: Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans with butter and toasted almonds, cranberries and pumpkin bars.  

Turkey with stuffing and sweet potatoes

Farley cutting the turkey


Cleaning up!

Enjoying our yummy meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment