Monday, December 15, 2008

Another test down, one to go this semester

The test today was so incredibly difficult. Farley commented that he thinks we might have more information for this single test than we did for the entire first semester. Well after I looked at my four-one-inch binders and the piles of papers that didn't fit into them (for just the last 1/3 of the semester), I realized that he is probably correct. See, I had four one inch binders for the entire first semester. The total binder space that I have filled this semester: 2 two inch binders and five or six one in binders. Speaking of all of that binder space, I have to review it all by Wednesday at 8:00 am when we take the final.

When I spoke to Mary this weekend she kindly pointed out that if medical school was easy, than everyone would be a doctor. She is so sweet and I find it a bit humorous. She is a PhD candidate in cell biology (I believe her PhD is in cell biology) and probably one of the smartest people I've ever met---including all of the professors and physicians that I know. Also, don't forget that I got to go to international research meetings on childhood cancer AND I'm including all of those renown brains while making this bold statement. It is a good thing that she is researching T.B. cause with a brain like that, she will save lives. PhD programs are not for the faint of heart either!

No comments:

Post a Comment