Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I got an early Christmas present this year. Our grades came out on Monday ( which is early since they usually they take at least a week and this was only five days including the weekend). I had my best semester of medical school! I'm looking forward to doing even better next semester!

Yesterday was also an exciting day. I got to see my sister, Angie, and her fiancee, Jeremy, as well as some of my favorite people: Deanna and her girls. It was so nice to get to see and spend time with people that I love and have missed so much over the last year. We were going to go to midnight mass at St. Aloysius; however, given the three feet of snow and the non-stop addition of snow we decided just to stay home and enjoy each other last night. Mom made a honey ham last night and we watched all that snow fall next to the glow of the Christmas Tree.

Today has been pretty laid back, which is nice as it hasn't stopped snowing since I returned to the great Northwest! I am so lucky that my flight arrived on time--so very lucky. We are having the neighbors over for a nice Christmas dinner --Mom is making prime rib! Yum!! I hope that everyone has as great of a Christmas as I have. As Farley would say, "God Bless!"

No comments:

Post a Comment