Monday, December 8, 2008

One test down, three to go.

We had our pathology lab final today and boy was it a dozy. I didn't know up from down after leaving that exam. I had heard it was bad last semester so I wasn't as shocked as some of my peers were. I really have no idea how things turned out on this exam. There were stretches of questions where I thought, "gosh darn Nicole, you are so good they could just give you a doctorate now" and other stretches of questions that I thought, "Did I forget to look at a lecture? I've never heard of this." The funny thing is that when I leave a test and have no idea how it went, it usually goes pretty well.

I wish I was done and could relax, but alas, I'm not. We went to the gym after the exam (guess whose idea that was) and I probably have to get back to studying. Just a couple weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment