Monday, November 3, 2008

Dancin'

Farley has brought me over to the dancing side. He thinks it is imperative to dance before each exam, as he explained last February. Well, I hate to admit it when he is right, but I've had an overwhelming dance crave come over me while studying for the exam tomorrow. I even had to download Thriller because I think, with practice, I might be able to dance as well as the inmates in the Philippines. Farley would also say that tomorrow we gotta, "Showin' (professors) How Funky Strong Is Your Fight" but I wish , "It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right." Well on that note, I've got to get back to memorizing drugs and bugs, which is clearly not as much fun as dancing or using Jackson's lyrics to describe my "battle" tomorrw, but much more important!

No comments:

Post a Comment