Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is Farley on T.V?

It isn't just me. I have heard this from several people. Farley looks so much like the guy in the Old Spice Commercials. I couldn't put the video directly into my blog, so here is a link. When the Farley look alike in the commercial says, "look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me." I am shocked because when I looked at my man then to the guy in the Old Spice commercial, I was beginning to wonder if my man was in the commercial. In fact, I think Farley may have been filming for this ad campaign while I was having surgery last January! The resemblance is almost uncannily, see for yourself below. Now, I was going to post a picture of Farley from the beach for a proper comparison; however, I thought that would be objectifying him. Besides, Farley would make the actor look bad because Farley is in such good shape!


If I only had a picture of Farley making the same face, it would be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment