Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday

We are suppose to go into the hospital today, but we just don't know when. Dr. Hardcore thought it would be an afternoon thing, but as we already know, the Moms and Babies have a big say in what time things happen. I slept in until about 10:30 then tried to get some stuff around the house done. I wanted to go take a walk or perhaps jog on the boardwalk, but I am a little afraid to venture too far from the house. I also didn't want to be all sweaty in case he calls and I've got to get to the hospital quickly. Thus, I haven't done much at all today. I started my stuffing for my turkey and I did a little laundry. It is almost 4:30, so I suspect that we will be getting a call soon, but you never really know. It has been really nice to lounge around today, but I also feel like I can't get too into something (such as going to the beach or working out) because I don't want to be caught in the middle of something when we get the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment